There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, May 24, 2012

“Smelling Good”

Dressed to the T’s and all grins, it has to be Kindergarten graduation. As they come to the bus they want you to see how dressed up they are. One little girl had to show me her new dress, new shoes and ear rings just like a grown up. She said, “Mr. Brandon I bet you didn’t even recognize me”. One little boy showed me his new tie and even bent over to let me smell his hair gel. I said, “Man you look sharp today, you getting married or are you preaching today?” He just smiled a missing half my teeth smile and said, “I’m all tucked in and looking good”.

No comments:

Post a Comment