There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

“Rocky Future”

Looking in the mirror I notice a cute red headed first grader with pig tails, her hands covering her ears, eyes closed, rocking back and forth banging her head on the back of the seat. I ask the fifth grader seated next to her what was the problem. He handed me a note and pointed to the red headed kindergarten boy across the aisle and said, “He handed this note to her”. It said, “I love (with a heart) you.” “Will you mere me?” Those red heads they’ve got passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment