There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

“Career Path”

The little red headed first grade girl got on the bus with one eye closed and seemed to be in pain so I asked her what was the matter? Little Red Headed Girl, “I poked myself in the eye with a pencil”. Before she got off the bus I was able to convince her that it was not a bad thing, that now she could be a pirate with a patch over one eye and a parrot on her shoulder. She seemed to be ok with that so we practiced this line to tell her grandmother when she got home, “RRRRR…. matie my eye be hurting me granny”. By the time she got off the bus she was sounding pretty piratie. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a patch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment