There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

“Second Opinion”

Mr. Mucus asked me if I knew what he had in his book bag this morning and proceeded to pull things out. He said, “These are my action figures, we are having a talent show today”. I thought maybe he was confused that they were having “Show and Tell” and not a talent show. I asked, “So what is your talent?” He said, “My talent is making action figures flip”. Then he started throwing them in the air and diving on then in the seat. I received confirmation of what I was thinking when I looked at Hot Pickle Boy and he said, “Yes,…….. he is crazy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment