There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, December 3, 2012

“What a Difference a Letter Makes”

There is one question that you can always count on Mr. Mucus to ask each morning, “Mr. Brandon what’s for breakfast?” Sometimes I tell him the truth and sometimes I make stuff up, trying to make it so ridicules that he will know the difference. Doesn’t always work like the morning he was afraid that the porcupine pancakes would get caught in his throat. Well this morning when he asked I said, “Liver sandwiches”. He called back, “It better not be cat or I will through up”. While multiple ideas are running through my head of why he would think about cat liver another student cleared it up for me when he said, “Not litter….liver”.

No comments:

Post a Comment