There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, December 20, 2012

“Drug Deal”

Having missed school the day before, I knew Hot Pickle Boy must have been sick so as he boarded the bus relatively slow I ask, “Are you feeling better?” A look at his face confirmed what I thought. He paused a few seconds and said, “Mr. Brandon do you think you could get your hands on a bottle of NyQuil?” “I could drink half of it, you could drink half of it and we could just get this day over with”. As he is telling me this Mr. Mucus is in the background hitting himself in the head and face repeating over and over, “Why am I hitting myself, why am I hitting myself?” And I wondered, does NyQuil come in a six pack?

1 comment:

  1. Car rental in darbhanga
    Backseatcabs|Car rental in Darbhanga | Taxi service | Cab service
    No:536Deuri Rd, Raham Khan,DonarDarbhanga,Bihar 846004
    070618 06038

    ReplyDelete