There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, December 10, 2012

“Time Savers”

After picking up the Twins that are not twins I turn around and go back past their house. As I’m turning around one of them says, “Mr. Brandon I have to use the bathroom bad, I don’t think I can hold it all the way to school”. I asked, “Why didn’t you go before you got on the bus?” “Well my sister was in there and she wouldn’t hurry up.” Knowing that school is about forty minutes away I asked, “If I stop back at your house can you run in and use the bathroom real quick?” She assured me she could so I let her off. As she ran for the house her sister said, “She’ll be fast alright because she don’t never flush or wash her hands”. It’s those pesky personal hygiene chores that cut into our valuable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment