There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, August 11, 2014

"Escape"

"Hey, Mr. Brandon I'm going to tie myself up." Was the cry that came from about two seats back.  It was a young man that has always been quite "mobile", let us say.  So it sounded like a good idea to me.  I had often thought of it myself but the school system is a little picky about tying up students on the bus.  Yes, political correctness run amuck.  He went to work with a long string that he had brought from home and seemed to be succesful.  Yet it was not long and he was moving about again.  I gave him that "What are you doing?" look.  "Well, sorry," he said "I did a Houdini on you."  Next time I may supply chains and locks and see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment