There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Information for Future Use"

The young boys gave out several bits of information one morning that should be filed away for future use.  


1. Do not walk behind a horse.  He will kick you where you don't want to be kicked.  Especially in the peanuts. (Personally, I can't think of a place I would want to be kicked by a horse.  When one of them asked if they knew what he meant by peanuts.  One of them replied, "I'm not sure but I've always liked cashews.")


2. If you are going to throw a rock at a snake, it has to be a flat rock.


3. My route goes farther South than I thought.  While they looked at a compass that one of them had removed from his book bag.  I was informed, "Mr. Brandon, we just passed South."


So the next time you are headed to or past South, run into a snake and cannot find a flat rock you know what to do.  Throw him behind a horse to get kicked in the peanuts or cashews whatever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment