There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, February 21, 2013

“Oh, Those Teenage Years”

Hearing things like, wow and this is great I look into the mirror to see the Three Stooges with their hands together up in the air like they’re doing something. When they see me looking at them they inform me that they are pretending to be teenagers and are playing video games. There are a few more wows, I guess the video games are going good, then one of them says, “Grow up man you need to be thirteen”. Then one said, “Mr. Brandon we want to grow up and be teenagers”. “Unfortunately you will” I replied. Then things must have been going really well because the next phrase I heard was, “Setting in a hot tub with friends playing video games is great”. How I had missed the hot tub setting I don’t know. They did an excellent job imitating teenagers because in the next few minutes they had gone from best friends to all of them being mad at each other. I knew they were back to their normal selves when I heard them discussing how they were going to give each other atomic wedgies.

No comments:

Post a Comment