There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

“Welcome Neighbor”

As two of the Three Stooges were getting on the bus Hot Pickle Boy said, “Now there are two kids that can sure mess up a good afternoon”. I asked, “Do they come over to your house?” He continued, “Yes, they just show up in the yard and hang around and tear stuff up and they won’t go home.” “I tell them I have to go in for supper and they just wait on the porch for me to come back out.” “Sometimes I even go inside and do homework.” “We’re thinking about putting up an electric fence to see if we can keep them out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment