There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, October 12, 2012

“Reading is Fundamental”

A young boy approached me and said he wanted to give me something. It was a note that one of the Three Stooges had written for him and he wanted to give it to me. I said, “Thank you” and looked at the note it had the young man’s name followed by “is a pig”. So I asked him if he could read it to me, he looked at it for a few minutes and said, “It says I am big”. As he is reading to me I look in the mirror to see said stooge disappear behind the seat. I take the note fold it up and say thank you very much and he heads back to his seat. The next I hear is a loud voice that says, “IT SAID WHAT?” Order was restored a short time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment