There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

“Fashion Minded”

Only out of the mouth of a female, “Mr. Brandon that girl and that boy are always fussing and fighting with each other but I do like her coat and boots, they look good”. Always look for the silver lining. On a side note she did tell me she had some good news and some bad news for me. She said, “I think you could use the good news”. “Good news is I love you, the bad news is I’m mad because I forgot my water bottle.” Give someone some good news today.

No comments:

Post a Comment