There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

“All You Can Do Is Try”

There are some things that do not change no matter how hard you may try. I could not comfort a little girl who was all depressed when she said in a very melancholy manor, “Mr. Brandon my sister is always going to be a year older than me”. I tried to defuse a volatile situation when Mr. Mucus wanted me to announce to those around him that he did not stink. This was also a waste of time when right after I had made my announcement I hear uuuuuh and the people around Mr. Mucus have their shirts pulled over their noses and Mr. Mucus is telling them what he had for supper. It seems that Krystals and fries do not agree with his intestinal tract.

No comments:

Post a Comment