There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, October 18, 2012

“Some Assembly Required”

As I approach the house there is no sign of the little girl that gets on at this address but I go ahead and stop. After waiting a short time I start to drive off, before I can pull away the front door flies open. Out comes the mother carrying her daughter. I open the door, smile and say “Good morning”. The mother steps on the bus and without a word or a smile puts the little girl in my lap, hands me her socks and shoes and walks off the bus. Some people just aren’t morning people.

No comments:

Post a Comment