There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, January 14, 2013

“Is He The One?"

A discussion with one of the older girls about a boy in her class. Young lady, “Mr. Brandon he just keeps asking me if I will go out with him but I don’t think he would be good for me”. I replied, “That’s a good way to look at it, if he doesn’t make you a better person or make you want to be a better person than he is not who you should date”. “I know” she said “If I dated him all he would make me want to do is punch him in the face”. She continued, “I don’t date him and I still want to punch him in the face every time I see him”. At this point in time I believe his chances are slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment