There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, September 20, 2012

“Just Won't Stop”

The first grader boarded the bus and I watched in the rearview mirror for him to be seated before I pulled away. He paused in front of a seat and started jumping around. I asked what the problem was and why he was not seated. “Well, Mr. Brandon” he started “it’s my shoes they’re dancie today and I can’t get them to stop.” He must have been right because even after he set down his shoes just kept right on moving. I imagine that dancie shoe days are pretty good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment