There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, September 14, 2012

“Hummm”

Statements and questions shared within about five minutes. First grader, “Mr. Brandon do you think I need a haircut?” “I can tell when I need a hair cut by putting on my sunglass in the bath tub and by what it does when I go under water.” Kindergartner, “Mr. Brandon have you ever been to a place called, I Have Got to Use the Bathroom?” “It’s not much fun and the girl’s bathroom doesn’t work and you have to stand in line for the boy’s bathroom and boys are nasty and you don’t want to eat there you want to go on a field trip and eat somewhere else.” First grader, “Mr. Brandon can we do magic tricks on the bus?” Third grader, “I had brain surgery when I was little so sometimes they have to hang me upside down.” Some days you just shake your head yes and say, “Hummm….”

No comments:

Post a Comment