There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Lawn Mower"

As I pulled up to the first grader's house something in the yard caught my attention.  As he came up the steps I gave him that questioning, puzzled look.  You know, one eyebrow up one eyebrow down.  I looked back to the yard and then back to him.  He knew exactly what I was puzzled about.  Now when your bus route is in the country you expect to see things not indigenes to the city but it's still odd to hear the phrase, "Not my donkey!  Belongs to my dad's friend."  Then a fourth grader added, "Looks like someone got a new lawn mower."

1 comment:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. GreenWorks lawn mower reviews

    ReplyDelete