There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

“How To Pick Your Fights”

I knew the conversation behind me was getting serious between the first grader and the kindergartner, when I heard the infamies phrase, “I’m fixing to serve you a knuckle sandwich.” Then I was called in as mediator. The conversation centered on who could beat up who. The kindergartner’s argument hinged on this vital fact, “Mr. Brandon he says that he can beat me up.” “That’s just not so, I mean when he jumps on the trampoline he sets down.” Note to self, in the future only engage people who demonstrate no trampolining skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment