There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, May 17, 2013

“Faster Than The Speed of Light”

In this day and time where things happening so fast we not only measure things in seconds but in nanoseconds. The idea of how fast does a prayer move from my lips to the Lord, recently occurred to me. I was hoping that it was instantaneous. When from behind me I heard these words from a first grader talking to his friend, “Man, what are you doing with your lizard?” The prayer that leapt from my lips, “Please let there be a toy animal involved, Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment