There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, March 1, 2013

“Intervention Needed”

Hot Pickle Boy leaned in close and said quietly, “You know that little station over by that old store?” “Go in there and that Mexican guy named Jose, behind the counter, can get you what you want”. “That’s where I got this”. “Here take some and try it”. Then he slowly reached into his backpack and quietly handed it to me. Yes, it was just what you suspected, a beef stick. Just like any good supplier, he has given me free beef sticks for two days. I know now that the beef stick monkey is on my back it’s going to cost me. I’m currently looking for a place that specializes in beef stick rehab.

No comments:

Post a Comment