There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, April 17, 2015

“Prepper”

On a dark and stormy morning there is a quick flash of light from behind me.  There was just something about it that did not register as a flash of lighting.  Then there it was again.  I looked in the mirror and was none to surprised to see Mr. Mucus with a head lamp on.  “What’s up with the light?” I asked.  “You never know what this weather is going to do,” he responded. “I want to be ready so I also got some crackers in one pocket and a bottle of water in the other, just in case we have to go to the basement for a tornado.” If we go to the basement I know who I’m sitting next to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment