There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Well Qualified"

Mr. Mucus boarded the bus in a happy holiday mood and started, "Mr. Brandon, you know what I'm going to be for Christmas?  I'm going to be Santa Claus."  Being such an important figure I wanted to make sure he was qualified for such an undertaking.  So, I asked if he thought he could be a good Santa.  He turned and looked at me, patted his ample belly and said, "Come on Mr. Brandon take a look at this" and he finished with a "Ho, Ho, Ho."  He proceeded to tell me he had to get to school to pitch the part of Mrs. Clause to some girls at school and see who would take it.  From the cry of "Yuck" from the two girls behind him I don't think they want to be in the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment