There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"All I Want For Christmas"

It's that time of year when I expect a familiar question, "Mr. Brandon, what do you want for Christmas?" I've been asked this a number of times over the years and usually have an answer that is on the ridicules side, so when the young man asked today I was going to give such an answer. Before I had a chance to respond he followed with, "No not a shotgun, no not a million dollars and no not a vacation".  My next thought was how long has this kid been riding this bus.

1 comment: