There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Research Needed"

The second grader was proudly displaying his new MP3 player.  He said, "Right now it doesn't have a lot of music on it but it does have the Bible so you can listen to it."  Knowing this young man quite well, I wanted to take this chance to emphasize something.  "You know," I started, "that's great, the Bible helps us know how to act right and do the right things."  He replied, "Yes, it talks about Abraham (and in my mind I think, that's great he knows about Abraham, father of the faithful) ..........Lincoln.  He was a good man, but I'm going to pull out the Bible Concordance just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment