There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, August 23, 2013

"Tis The Season"

I know we're in the heat of August and that is why as I'm taking home the last student, on a rather long route, I hear her humming and singing Christmas songs. I said, "Wow, are you trying to get Christmas to hurry up and get here?" "No, Mr. Brandon" she said, "it's just I've got to go to the bathroom real bad and I've got to do something to take my mind off it". Well, I tried to help by singing along but she didn't appreciate it when I changed the words to "Ooooooh I haaaave got to peeeeee". She made it home and was humming a tune as she jumped from the bus. I laughed about it a little as I headed back but by the time I got to school I was doing a little "Jingle Bell Rock" step myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment