There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Painting and Puppies"

The Twins that aren't twins set in the seat behind me and give me a rundown of things, one in each ear like little stereo buds. To help, let me signify right ear (R) left ear (L). So it started, (L) You know our mom has has been taking care of our Grandpa (R) he's dying (L) he smokes a lot (R) he's painting this picture (L) of Jesus and when he works on it (R) he passes out (L) and he won't sign his name (R) what's up with that (L) and he won't let his girlfriend have a puppy (R) I think if she ever moves out I"m going to give her all the puppies she wants (L) that's right. There are a number of follow up questions I would like to have asked but they do not breathe or pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment