There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, August 27, 2012

“No Appreciation”

The twins that aren’t twins seemed to drag to the bus at an even slower pace than usual. As they got on it was droopy little faces that I greeted. Trying to help out I asked, “Girls what’s the problem?” All I heard was a loud MOM and then mumble, mumble, mumble. I countered with a, “But isn’t it a beautiful day and we get to be with our friends and we will….” I just stopped when they lifted their heads and gave me that look of drop dead old man you’re wasting your time. Mr. Mucus got the same look when he got on and yelled, “Yes it’s going to be a great day.” So much for that "Happiness is contagious" saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment