There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, August 20, 2012

“New Grade, New Experiences”

Mr. Mucus got on the bus all excited about going to the first grade. First he reassured me that I was still his buddy and patted me on the shoulder, I looked to make sure there was nothing sticky left behind. Then he told me how things would be different in the first grade. He said, “In kindergarten we had cubbies to put our stuff in and in your room you have lockers. In the first grade we have hookers.” I’m hoping he just meant hooks but just in case I will be making a trip to the first grade rooms today.

No comments:

Post a Comment