There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

“Multi-tool”

Mr. Mucus comes to the bus with a cloth over his hand. As I open the bus door he says, “Presto” as he yanks the cloth off his hand. So I inquire, “What you got there?” “Well” he started, “this is my ol rag, you can use it for magic tricks, you can clean things with it and I can use it to wipe my nose if I need to.” After he is seated I look in the mirror and see him wiping down the back of the seat. Then he looks up at me puts the rag across his arm and says, “Can I interest you in a cold drink this morning sir?” I ask for tea and was promptly served. As I approached the next house I hear, “Great two more customers”. The ol rag was being used as a hat before we reached school. Introducing “My Ol Rag” by Mr. Mucus” Swiss Army Knife has got nothing on My Ol Rag! We may have to run this by the promotions department.

No comments:

Post a Comment