There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, February 9, 2012

“Young Apprentice”

We have all had a question asked of us that we believe the answer should be very obvious and we tend to answer in a very sarcastic way, not that I have any practice being sarcastic.  So I’m driving down the road and a second grader, some of you know him as “hot pickle boy”, ask me, “So what are you doing?” In a tone fitting for such a question I reply, “I’m waterskiing, what are you doing?” Without hesitation and in the same tone he says, “I’m driving the boat.” I couldn’t have been prouder.

No comments:

Post a Comment