There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

“Education Has Come A Long Way”

    I know that we now teach information in the lower grades that we used to teach in middle school but I was told this today.  Kindergartner, “Mr. Brandon I can count to infinity…………In Spanish.  He then started counting, I listened closely I did not recognize many of the words but I’m sure that is to be expected when you approach infinity. He was true to his culture, as all good Southerners know if you just add an “o” on the end of the word it forms a Spanish word. Correcto my good friendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment