There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"No Batteries Required"

Kindergartner gets on the bus, "Mr. Brandon would it be alright if I get out my head phones and listen to my music?" Me, "Sure that's fine I don't care." He then proceeds to pull out a blue wire, and only a wire, that he wraps around one ear and then wraps around the other ear. Then he starts to dance around. After asking him to sit down, I ask him what he was listening to, The Beach Boys. Later he said it was a microphone and started referring to me as Commander, and started assigning jobs to the students around him. A second grade boy turned to me and said, "Mr. Brandon it’s just a wire sticking out of his ear." Me, “You know how he is." Second grader, "Yes, crazy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment