There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Caught"

Well this was not on the bus but it did involve one of my favorite students. As I come out of the faculty restroom who should I meet but my 2nd grade hot pickle connection. He says in his slow country voice, "What you been doing in there? Taking care of your business?" Well I'm standing in front of a door that says restroom so I say, "Well as a matter of fact I was." As he walks away he says, “that’s what I thought." There are no secrets in a school.

No comments:

Post a Comment