There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"Politics"

In this year of campaigning and political decision making I thought it should be my responsibility to inform you of one position that has already been decided.  I was approached by the little, cute, kindergarten, girl delegation and was informed; 1. They love me very much. 2. I was the best bus driver ever.  I was feeling pretty good about the position until a return visit from the delegation.  In true political fashion it seemed they now had a request they wanted granted.  There was a plea for eating of candy on the bus as long as they put the rappers in their pockets.  Not wanting impeachment proceedings to occur on the same day that I had officially taken office the request was granted.  I’m not being self-congratulatory but I’m just reporting the facts and the rest of you will just have to fight it out for second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment