There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, September 18, 2014

"Bold Move"

She set down behind me on the bus next to a young man that was in her class.  There was the usual conversation that goes on between a boy and girl in elementary school.  Then I over heard this from him, "You are the most beautiful girl that I know and I think I love you." "Whoa! big boy." I said.  "Slow down, slow down." "That's what I'm trying to tell him." she replied.  "Hey, Mr. Brandon," he started "be quiet, I'm trying to get a date here."  I'm not sure where the conversation went after that.  It must have gone well because as they got off the bus she was wearing his camouflage hat.  And we all know what sharing a hat at the elementary school level means.  That's right they will both have head lice before the week is out.  They say love is blind, but it can also be itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment