There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Monday, September 9, 2013

"Security"

When you're young there is oh so much time to plan for the future, you know retirement, will I have enough to get by, what will I do? Then the years go past and you are coming closer and closer to what was an age away. It can cause some distress and worry. Today my mind is at ease no worry, no sleepless nights, the future is bright, yes bright all thanks to that trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent Boy Scout Mr. Mucus. He informed me that he was selling popcorn for the Boy Scouts and that he was going to make 356 million dollars and when he did, he was going to let me drive him around in his limousine. Wait the perks do not stop there, I get to be a part of Den 223, though I was told I would have to buy a Boy Scout shirt from the Boy Scout Store. Oh, he has more than lived up to the Boy Scout slogan, "Do a good turn daily!" he has given hope to a weary soul. Do not envy me that was not my intent for one day I may give you  a ride in the limo.

No comments:

Post a Comment