There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, April 12, 2012

“On Top of the World”

The kindergartner came to the bus in a hurried waddle his face was as red as the hair on his head and he had a grin that was accented by his missing front teeth. As he climbed on the bus he said, “Mr. Brandon do you know what day it is?” “It’s my birthday and I brought donuts for my whole class.” “Mr. Brandon do you have a birthday present for me?” I said, “I sure do it’s called a birthday whippen.” His reply was, “Let the party begin.” Everybody needs a red headed, toothless grin, donuts for everybody day.

No comments:

Post a Comment