There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

“Deep Thoughts”

There is a rare occasion when a student is quiet and they have that certain look and you wonder what that young mind is thinking, I had the privileged to share in part of those deep thoughts this morning. As we were going through the neighborhood a Siamese cat made his way to the edge of the road started to cross hesitated and then sprinted across the road in front of the bus. With the furrowed brow of a deep thinker a second grader looked at me and said, “What do you think a cat would do with a machine gun?” Personally I don’t think I would trust a cat with a machine gun, too sneaky for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment