There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, March 16, 2012

"It's The Thought That Counts"

  • Over the years I have received many gifts from the students. They range from rocks and sticks to pretty little flowers from off of a weed, the other day I received a small sea shell. Well today a second grader, you may know as hot pickle boy, stepped up to my seat preparing to get off at his house and says, "I think I'll leave you a little present". He stood there a few seconds and said, "Now that felt good". Then he got off the bus. I'm pretty sure in the future, when he lest expects it, that little present is going to be regifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment