There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Thursday, March 14, 2013

“Call of the Siren”

As the high school girl passed down the aisle the young boy said, “Man, she sure does smell good, I could follow her around all day”. “If I could just follow her around all day without her knowing”. It seemed to disappoint him when I informed him such a thing was called stalking and was against the law. From what I could observe from the high school boys in the back of the bus I might need to have a little talk with them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment