There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Friday, December 21, 2012

“If I Could”

As the ever cheery Mr. Mucus boarded the bus I said, “Are you excited?” “It’s the last day of school and Santa Claus is coming to town.” He replied, “Yes, yes, yes and Mr. Brandon I hope you have a merry Christmas, you’re the best bus driver in the world let me give you this”. And he leaned over and gave me a hug. He set down and I’m feeling pretty good and then the bomb shell. He looked at me with a serious face and said, “I sure wish you were on the Nice List”. With a hand motions in the air he continued, “If I could, I would write Thomas Brandon right there on that list but………… it’s not up to me”. That was the end of the conversation. So for all my friends, “I wish I could put all of you on the Nice List but it’s not up to me. Good luck and have a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment