There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

“Trader”

As the kindergartner boarded I said, “Good morning”. This was the response, “Guess what I have in this bag, I have a bottle of water and a banana and guess what I’m going to trade the banana for a cookie and guess what they wanted to trade for some skittles and guess what I didn’t have any skittles so I think they will trade for a banana and guess what the water bottle is leaking.” If you did not read it as one sentence in less than 1.5 seconds then you miss the experience. All I said was good morning. She never did let me guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment