There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you haven't time to respond to a tug at your pants leg, your schedule is too crowded. Robert Brault

Whats driving a bus like? Seventy of your kids in the back seat going to town. Mr. Brandon

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

“Over His Head”

Though we are always working to increase the vocabulary of our students, I'm sure that the kindergartner had not worked on the word hypocrisy. So I thought I would try a different approach in explaining why it was wrong to give an inappropriate hand jester to the students across the aisle, especially while wearing an "I Love Jesus" stocking hat. Due to the command performance five minutes later I'm not sure I got through to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment